Friday, May 14, 2010

Kuantan 1-day Trip ^^

Okay,seriously I am tired now haha...Reached my home at around 12.15am like that...Took a hot shower and then....Online and log in to my MSN & Facebook!!Haha

When just logging into my MSNger,then my good "sis" found me and my ..LOL!!!!BlaBlaBla!!!Seem like wanted to kill me hehe..Never scare lar XDDDD...But actually she just misunderstood my meaning so I forgave her hahahaha...(Tomorrow she will finds me again after she reads this post XD)

K,back to the topic...Yeah,1 day trip to Kuantan...

This morning,I woke up at around 8am and then did the same thing as usual...
I chatted with YanRou and check my FB...
After that..I prepared to go to Kuantan at around 10.30am...I was watching to the Discovery channel while waiting my boss,Christopher Cheong to fetch me hahaha XD

Reached Kuantan safely LOL!!!My boss and me accompanied PoonSeen to send a car to his uncle's shop at Air Puteh there...Then we went to the MIKA sport house...PoonSeen wanted to buy a badminton racquet and yes,he bought it LOL!!!
I wanted to buy 1 also but no $$$ T.T hehe...I saw LiNing's products,so so cool weih LOL

After settle everything,we went to have our lunch at Kuantan Pasar there...I ate ChuCheongFun and TouFuFar~yummy~ ^^
Afterwards,we went to the Mydin to buy some stuff lol!!!PoonSeen helped his father to buy alot of A4 papers hehe...
My boss and me were so bad...Went to the Customers Complaint Corner and filled a form I think to complain a cashier there...LOL XDDDDDDD

Okay,it was the time to go to the ECM!!!Yeah~~~~~~
After bought the tickets,we went to hang around in the mall...There was a fair at there and crowded people >.<
Followed them to sing K...Ate sushi and hang around again... Watched IronMan 2...It's not bad but I actually wanted to watch the Nightmare >.<
Nevermind,bros are more important hahaha...(Luckily PoonSeen treat me to sing K ^^) Before went out from the ECM,I accompanied my bro PoonSeen to buy something at Al-Ikhsan hahaha!!!

Thanks God,back to Kemaman safely again LOL XDDDD!!!Had our supper at Kmn Star ^^
Oh I was so fulled after ate the nasilemak and maggie ^^ Erkkkk LOL XDDDD
Finally,I arrived to my home!!!Yeah yeah~

Today was a fun and unforgettable day hahaha...Thanks to Christopher Cheong,PoonSeen and JiaWei wakaka XDD
Yeah...That's all for today...All about Kuantan 1-day trip LOL!!!

Share this song with you...Bye~

Oh ya..I am waiting a good news from my 2 friends there ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment