Thursday, May 13, 2010

13-05-2010 Thursday

Today I woke up at 12.30pm...I was still feeling tired because I went to bed at 6am LOL!!!
Once I saw my handphone,there was a msg from my boss,Christopher Cheong LOL..Yeah..Today has badminton in the evening haha ^^
I left my room,opened my laptop,TV,and then sat on the sofa to read the newspaper...

Then I online...As usual,log in to my MSN and Facebook haha...
I saw JiaYee Lau had online so I chat with her in the MSN...I think she had few days never talked to HHL le LOL >.< J them ark~
Sad to see them like that...So I tried to advise them for solving the "dunno-problem" between them and keep their friendship continue...HaizZ...
I also sms with HHL that time..Bla Bla Bla..Talked the same things again haha...真难搞 LOL XDD...

Yeah,my lunch arrived!Thanks to my daddy haha...
Oh,it's 2.30pm already...Haha...I prepared my badminton stuff and waiting Pei Liang to fetch me to Gong Pauh there haha...

Around 3pm---I reached there...Kanasai,Cheong Weng Leong had not reached yet...lol
So I warmed up with Pei Liang haha...OK then,they came...
Hmm..Today my status was not bad haha...Just my smashes were not "powerful" enough haha...
Seriously,there are always a lot of funs when playing badminton with Christopher Cheong,JiaWei,ChongPoonSeen and JiaRong them haha...

JiaWei,PoonSeen and me played bad until 7pm like that...Damn,I was so so so tired >.<
PoonSeen then fetch me back...

After dinner,I took a rest and watched TV but actually I was totally exhausted and tired LOL T.T
SMSing with my LiWei...Logged in to my Facebook via my mobile phone...Nothing else I can do except SLEEP!!!Hahaha...
Yeah!!I "zazalang" went to brush my teeth and washed my face...Changed my cloth...Then lay on the bed...Shuang~
After said goodbye to LiWei,I slept ler hehe...I thought that I will wake up "automatically" in the midnight..Yes I was but maybe too tired so I just tried to sleep again haha...
8am..I woke up...And then online to write this blog haha XDDD

Hmm...A common day...
Anyway,wish my that 2 friends goodluck and solve their "dunno-prob" LOL!!!!
Actually we knew it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment