Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1st time to blog!!!Hahaha XD







Hahaha!!!I'm starting to blog now...1st time 1st day >.< Hmmmm....I can share nothing now because I don't know what can I say LOL!!! and also,there was nothing special happened today except celebrated my "Kai Ma"---Tan Wei Ru's birthday at Kmn Station just now haha!!!

Today I woke up at 11am like that and then open my laptop to online...(It's a custom for me already,oh my God!!!) After that,I followed my parents went to shop and helped them at there...sold fruits LOL XDDDD

Evening---Nothing special happened...Just took a nap after watched the Uber Cup's match....

Night---Went out yc with my friends and LiWei hahaha!!!It's a really nice yc for us because we laughed all the time when yc haha...Is it my jokes were too funny???Hahaha...I'm so "love" weih hehe

Oh ya!!!I had been forgotten this thing...Sorry Huiling >.< Actually,I had a long long long long conversation with Huiling in the evening in MSN...We talked a lot of things,our opinion and bla bla bla...98% of that was about love cases hehehehe XDDD...At last before she offed,she said thanks to me...I was happy,not because she said thanks to me that's all but I glad to had a meaningful chatting with her...I can more understand her feeling and condition now,of course that love case Hahaha... I also found that most of her condition are same with mine LOL...Anyway,I will always by her side whenever or whatever she does haha...HL!!This called Friends you know?hehehe Haha...

Tonite,that was my 1st time to sit my buddy,Gabriel's car...Seriously,his driving skill quite funny 1,especially when he turns the steering wakakaka!!!
Ok...I saw my dad was watching Thomas Cup quarter-final when I reached home...There was a match between Malaysia's team and Denmark's team...Final match----Hafiz vs Persson????Not sure about that Denmark's player's name hahaha XD..I saw the result,2-2!!!....Oh my gosh...I already predicted the result...As same as the 11th May's match when MAS vs JAPAN!!!!
Finally,Hafiz won that match and MAS team won Denmark team with the result of 2-3!!!hahahaha!!!Great!!!My dad was so excited when he was watching the LIVE match hahaha!!!Hooray!!!^^

I knew that my dad wants to watch the Final...But 16th of May(Final-Day) is on sunday so we can't go to watch that because my parents need to "open shop" on that day T.T I had nothing to do so I searched the Thomas-Uber Cup Finals Ticket prices...Heck!!!!RM 73 or RM103!!!Grrrrrrr....I have no money to buy that ticket LOL!!!Nevermind ba...

Tonite,I felt very very "high" and even didn't have the feeling to sleep haha...I am really a crazy guy as Yanrou said me last time >.<
My good Ah mui--JeeHui asked me to read her blogs haha...Yeap I did it~ After that,I had the feeling to blog...Allow me to say this,I felt that blogging is wasting time and boring last time...Haha...Please forgive me guys,I regret to say that and I keep back those words ok???hehehe
Hmm...after read JeeHui's blogs,I created my own blog LOL...And wrote these things...I m listening to songs now,oh that feeling,is so so so good~Hahaha

Deng lar!!!At the beginning there I said that I had nothing can share with you all but I wrote so much things here hahaha...PsPs~

CONCLUSION!!!Hope you guys will enjoy my blogs haha...初次写 blog,请多多指教!!!LOL XDDDD

Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment