Thursday, January 6, 2011

The 1st trip of 2011 =D


















Haha...My 2011 started with fun and unforgettable moments...

1st is a dinner with her, Ah Xing and Nd...But then I screwed it up...I felt so sorry to them @@~

Hmm...2nd 1 is the vacation to Genting Highlands with them..LOL...Thanks a lot to Kar Shan, Ker Xing, Kar Hoe, Pei Wee, Yen Lee and Kao Siang =D You guys brought a lot of fun to each other xD

Next time we all should improve our bowling skill, don't wash longkang again wahaha!!=D

I was damn appreciating this trip with you all...Hope that we can go again together with more SIAO GENG kaki haha


Seriously, I will miss you all when I am having my semester break in hometown...Feel strange without your voice especially when you all laughing loudly =D

See you all soon in 17th Jan!!! Take care guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment