Monday, January 24, 2011

Fuiyoh~~!!

Hmm..I have only 2 things to share with you all...

1st:
Today I went to watch the GREAT DAY again with my friends..."Funny,nice and quite touching"-That's the only thing which I could comment about this movie...Good job to MyAstro =D

Well, I think that this movie had been recalled a lot of good memories of the audiences right?
The moral values that I got from this movie is we should always spend our time together with our parent,do not let them down...And the most important 1 is "晴天,雨天,天天都是好天" =)

2nd:
These few days I am trying to consider those things about my studies...
Seriously, I felt quite disappointed when I knew that I have to take the 4th semester
But what to do? That's my own fault...
Aiksss...
This will be another challenge for me...
By the way, I am cheerful to get closer with her...Few months to go and I am waiting for that day...
Are you waiting for me too?


Well, it's time to go to bed again.. Goodnight guys and gals

1 comment: