Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tired but Great Days

Yesterday ( Friday ) I went to Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens to have a awesome dinner with my sisters them. The food was so delicious and tasty...


Surprisingly, I have eaten a lot of sushi but actually I don't like raw food too much. I think that maybe I was too hungry so I have put all the sushi into my mouth hahaha =D


"Same day in the month, same place, same type of food ( diff. Japanese restaurant ) but not enjoying with the same person..."---This made me felt regretful... Aiksss...



I also had a crazy night on that day... I went to my friend's house there for staying overnight...
What we did at there was playing computer for the whole night until 5a.m. early in the morning LOL

So bad there was no enough space for me and 1 of my friend to sleep..
So we 2 were just facing to the laptops until the Sun comes out hahaha..
SIAO~~~

But then luckily I got a place for me to sleep until noon..
I can't imagine that what will happen to me if I didn't sleep for 26 hours @@

And I heard a very nice song when I was sleeping...Share this to you guys now...BYE~~


No comments:

Post a Comment