Monday, August 22, 2011

What..da Fuck

When you are trying to share problems with friends or anyone and hoping for an self-expected answer from them but you know, you will feel depressed if the answer doesn't same like what you want. And that's my life.

I have the courage to share out my things but what I fear to accept is, I am not able to face any solution given. I feel so terrified, worry that what I decide will be another wrong decision again, which brings me to another place, through a road that I actually don't want to take but guess what, there is the only way I can continue walking! It needs a strong determination to look back, turn back to the split of road and choose again the way you want! I admit, I am failed in doing this, not even dare to try.

Yes, maybe I am stubborn, never being rational in considering and planning what I want to do for my own future. Living in such reality isn't too good for me and finally I have found out, "DIFFICULTY" is my strongest enemy and "LAZY" comes in second. WOW great!!! =(

I am incurable. Being an useless asshole in this earth whom wasting my own time in fooling around here and there until I can wake up from day-dreaming one day. Seems like a long way to go lol. Fucker Chean.

There are always hopes but don't expect the hopes will come for you by itself unless you work hard to get nearer to them and grab them with you success. Time to sleep, Fucker Chean...

( I know that you always concern about me, thank you my dear ♥ )

No comments:

Post a Comment